We Also Provide School Holiday Events
Seeing ourselves as an elemental part of the world around us, a large part of our focus lies on inclusive community-relevant events that everyone can get engaged in and involved with.
Our team runs regular group-based sessions on weekends and school holiday programs which promote confidence-building and value acceptance and differences among individuals. These sessions encourage participants to actively engage in a safe space and may be especially beneficial for individuals struggling with self-expression or social anxiety.
We Provide NDIS Day Programs for All Ages
Our group-based sessions include
- Sports and Physical Activity-based Days
- Social Development
- Adventure-based Trips
- Sensory Experience Events
- Goal-themed Days (specifically focusing on skill development)
Contact us if you have something specific in mind or if you would like to discuss your individual requirements.
NDIS Day Program Relevant Categories
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Transport
- Core – Assistance with Social, Economic and Community Participation
- Capacity Building – Increased Social and Community Participation
- Capacity Building – Improved Relationships