At TFM, we have a strong focus on creating sustainable employment pathways and advocating for individuals living with a disability.
We provide our participants with a direct experience and understanding how they can safely, happily and confidently engage in meaningful employment opportunities within their communities.
We are also able to provide expertise, training and support to workplaces looking to become more inclusive and nurturing to individuals living with various disabilities.
Services we can offer:
- Work Experience Opportunities
- Resume Creation
- Interview Mentoring and Preparation
- Workplace Assistance and Support
- Specialised Employment Skills Programs
- Appointment Management/Scheduling Assistance
- Responsibility Management
- Disability Advocation in Workplace Incidents
Contact us if you have something specific in mind or if you would like to discuss your individual requirements.
NDIS Relevant categories include:
- Capacity Building – Finding and Keeping a Job
- Capacity Building – Increased Social and Community Participation
- Capacity Building – Improved Daily Living